With the internet, many new opportunities are opening up every single day. Therefore, enterprising couples or singles are going for their start-ups or businesses. This business could be an e-commerce store or even a dropshipping business. This is just great for them to earn a living while also being there for their kids in their growing years.
If you are, however, frazzled with the kind of pressure you have to go through managing both, here are a few hacks. These are the top time management hacks for full time working parents doing business too.
- Write Down in a Journal: Instead of typing on the computer, try to write down the things you do every day. Go day by day, see if you can figure out what chore takes up most of your time. Do you usually do micro-management? Do you make sure to designate work to your kids if they are old enough to do little help for you around? You will find chores are taking a big chunk of your time. Are they necessary to do every day? If not, then avoid it daily. Schedule one specific day or two for that chore and write it down. Have an organizer ready with birthdays, school programs, projects, and excursions or even grandparents visiting day. This will help you not forget these important family memories.
- Bring in Help for Drop Shipping from Experts: There are some cool hacks also available for those working parents to work on a better time. You can check the Ultimate Dropshipping Supplier Cheat Sheet from Poweredbyincome.com. This is an excellent free cheat sheet to help you get more work done in less time. The book is available when you sign in at the site. The hacks are designed after the author himself tested them as he was on his way to becoming a dropshipping entrepreneur while being a parent. Himself too as he became a dropshipping entrepreneur while being a parent himself. Once you implement any strategy, sit back and take a third person’s perspective of the same.
- Give the Strategies a Tweak to Suit You: Learn to live now. If you and your spouse are working together, make sure one of you keeps the phone away. If you are playing with your kids or doing some work around the house, find some time to tweak up your business to make it the best it can be.
Don’t forget to make memories as you do your dropshipping or any business quickly. Just visit Poweredbyincome.com to get very effective strategies to strike the perfect balance between work and the thriving online business.
Latest posts by poweredbyincome (see all)
- What is Drop Shipping? - August 29, 2019
- Leveraging Your Mentors Experience - July 19, 2019
- Is Drop Shipping the best way to bootstrap an e-commerce business? - July 11, 2019